I have engineered the skyscraper of my life, which is still under construction, to gently touch the zenith of my dreams. With my eyes closed, I antecede and my conscience, being the pilot of my destiny, land me on the torrid place with scorching heat rays of the sun frying the skin of oxygen breathers, with cracks in the holy earth speaking the story of its infertility, with the scarcity of water hitting to its epitome, with people praying to their lords to show them the silver lining in the impudent and rapacious dark clouds of their adversity. Amidst all these, my pilot navigates my inner soul on one person who has been trying hard to get at least something valuable from the reign of nothingness. The hope inside him is not dead; it’s breathing and with its each breath being exhaled, it is providing air to the smoldering pyre of the “dead hopes” of various individuals; with a subtle ambition of lightening it into a conflagration. But who’s he ?, I ask myself and then I realize, he is the person sitting on the throne that has regulated each and every aspect of my life till now, who has made my present as healthy and prosperous as it could be, no wonder , he is my father.

He is the ideal of my life and if there is god then I see in him. Though I am standing over five and half inches tall, my roots are deep seated in the core of the earth. If I had wings and could fly, then I would have definitely stopped once in a day to walk on the ground, because the utter feeling of being attached to my ancestor’s root while sniffing the aroma of their traditional values is so enigmatic that its elucidation would require another epic to be scripted. Though conventional and down to earth, I have the versatility to be blended with the contemporary world. In short, I believe in delivering as situation and environment asks for.

Like every individual, I do have dreams and wishes, constantly being projected on the celluloid of my inner soul. My aspiration is not to conquer the world but to conquer every race that I take part in, be it professional or personal. The earnest significance of being opulent allures me too, but this is to fill the valley that once had been dug due to the impecunious condition of my family. There is a transparent difference between aspiration and characterization, I aspire to become rich but the trait of being avaricious is totally absent in me just like a vast pool of sweet water in the middle of an arid desert.

Death is inevitable, so I am not scared to die, only thing that tickles the chord of my thought is the way death comes to me. Friends are my priceless treasure, my venerable and august possession. Helping them is like coming an inch closer of getting the inner satisfaction . Sometimes my gregarious and extremely vivacious nature fetch repercussions, but I believe in gaining the soulful satisfaction of doing karma and the rest lies in the hands of almighty.

Quite a few times I have been derailed from the path, but today, I consider myself as an altered soul who is more focused on what he should do rather than what he should not. My past has taught me multifarious lessons and I have decided to repair the loopholes on the surface of my individualism with the tool of the teachings imbibed from the same.

I believe the urge has been triggered in me to keep building the skyscraper of my life and construct it so high that it finishes one storey above from the strata of my dreams. To wrap up the script of “being me”, I would love to mention the ideology that I abide by……

THE VOYAGE OF MY LIFE,

RIDING A WAVE OF GARGANTUAN SIZE,

SOMETIMES BEING BLANKETED BY THE DARK,

OTHER TIMES EMBELLISHED BY THE SUNLIGHT,

EVERY MORNING THEY WAKE UP,

AND I TRY TO RISE………..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog