my trepidation
this body with its soul, enshrined in a full moon night,
embellished , thus glistening , as stars disappered in the abysmal fright,
the acarpous sky,
illuminated by the malignant light,
the milieu , moaning , "someone is coming to sabotage",
the air , succumbed of the apocalypse reluctant to come alive,
benediction bestowed,altered into venom injected into veins of mine,
shackled by the sins committed, blind folded by the film of blood , i tasted !!,
tortured by the ghosts of past , bathing in red body fluid,oozing out frm the bruises crafted,
these all, stuffed in my turbulent mind,
repentence like termites , wilting my soul,
past deeds , metamorphosised into poison,
awaiting to roll down my throat,
death, i aint afraid of it,
how it comes ??
placing me in the abyss of sharpened dilemma sticks,
they say , future ,worthless to ponder and shadows the sheer lie,
seeds of sins and evil , once sown , grow up and harvested before, if not , then surely after you die,
i stand , though, brimming with elixir of regret;
hope!, i cud ve drank it,
before it was too late,
aint equipped , so apprehensive , what is comin forth ?,
better murder my soul, clinged to my conscience with this malevolent dagger's wrath,
but dat aint gonna lead to consequences , that i desire,
so , lossening my soul and mind , equipped to face the storm ahead,
my rusted soul prays,
god! deliver me frm evil,
n if He denies , then i rather be dead........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog