PIECE OF TRASH

yo ! my feel my piece of trash,

it was a marsh land, harsh stand, past dance,

on my destiny, wich is waverin on a plastic plank,

i was brn outta curse, result of a divorce,

my parents nevr gave me a fuk n left me in the road,

mud claded me, sewage flooded me,

the undergrnd lyf , jus shaded me,

i was bullyed throughout my life,

since my childhood , i was fuked 4 a loaf of bread to my mouth,

tears of mine did roll down bt nly to xtinguish my thirst,

my emotions wer killed n obsessions wer crushed,

my integrity was chopped n thrwn to lit as drugs,

hands of mine wer shackled, head was encaptured,

heart was beating n confidence fractured,

all the doors wer closed without ny gap,

a narrow escape, na ! fuker,

thers nt wer i shld ve got,

i made a resolution , though blinded by destiny i had a solution,

people thrashed me , abused on my face,

motherfukers! nw strange gonna shw ya al the aftermaths,

slept one day jus to open my eyes,

n determination of mine gave the manifestation of the sign dat i ve to surpass dis limitation of mine,

nvr opt 4 the simplification of life,

bt to jet back hard , n land on the station of competition, fukin this whore destiny,

without ny protection n alterin it so that it succumbs outta frustation,

this life gave me one oppurtunity,

the inferno upraging inside, infuriated to bring a legacy,

money , whores n power wld b in my destiny,

vengeance n murder of foes n negativity,

jus holdin the mic , pukin my indian accent,

on the millions of people , jus ther to,

catch the drops of my trash splash,

i ll take frm al ya fukers,

the cost of slaps , the abuses, the bullying, the deteriotation of chilhood,

the mercy u showed, ironically,

n yes honey! its kinda funny,

dat m holdin dis mic nw,

rappin abt the shit ya al did endow,

nw, m cmin to take ur authority,

jus gonna twist n bend it, n stuff in n ur assholes,

cuz m admonished, infuriated, incited, escalated n elated,

n i ll murder ur identities one by one,

placin thse on ur grave,dug out far away frm ur acqiuaintance s range,

cuz the piece of trash dat u had treated as, has jus become SKY STRANGE......

PEACE

Comments

  1. yo dude! u wrote wat i has suffrd up till now!! gotta rap this on every ones face!!!! btw this rap is fukin insane!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog